I thought the other day how nice it is that I can supplant my Facebook/compulsive email checking addictions with wedding websites, but after a few hours scrolling blogs devoted to gardenia centerpieces and the nouveau riche trendy cigar bars, I feel hungover from prolonged exposure to extravagance.
Best thing about weddings countdown list:
10) Eye-coddling color combinations
8) Fat & bald bachelor groomsmen
7) Cake sans fondant (does anyone else think it tastes like an admixture of old person's skin and wax???)
5) People "dancing"
4) The toasts...ouch, that was an uncomfortable reference...
3) Wedding rice being biodegradable
2) String quartets
1) Open bar: there for you to suck important information out of drunk relatives
Oh yeah, and that love thing too.