Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dreamy

I feel like a bad person for watching this and laughing hysterically, but it's Christmas and at least Santa won't judge me. Plus I'm sharing the joy and mirth that marks this wonderful time of year.

In other news, Klaus Kinski is a tad bit schitzo.

Which reminds me of the only dreams I can remember from this semester: a Pixar-style underwater cartoon with battling mollusk and soft-shell turtle, one in which I wrote a 100 word essay and won a billion dollars from a magazine, and one in which I was harrassed by a cheeky spider monkey that looked a little like Jim Carey during his Liar Liar heyday. I'm sure the last one was a result of watching Aguirre, Wrath of God+dream-inducing midnight snacks. No more pepperjack pumpernickel sammies for this snoozer, no siree.

No comments: