Sunday, July 19, 2009

Comeback?

It's been a while since I've fired up the ole bloggeroonie, but to be perfectly honest, I forgot my password and I had to try every permutation of my dead dog and some numbers before I got it just right, and then I realized that I had no inspiration and that nothing interesting happens in my life.

I'm taking a TESOL/TEFL certification class right now, and the material makes me want to scrape out my earwax and make a little earwax doll in the middle of class so I can have something to play with. This is gross.

I eat many peanut butter sandwiches. I eat one per day, and for a while I thought about upping the number to two or even two and one half peanut butter sandwiches per day. That struggle remains unresolved. Maybe I will make peanut butter bananas or ants on a log or switch the brand of peanut butter instead.

According to the Chinese Zodiac, I was born in the Year of the Snake. I realized that this has absolutely nothing to do with me.

Why don't they make round cookies with fortune cookie-type batter? Is the fortune/shape essential to the fortune cookie experience? If I have the cookie in a different shape, sans fortune, can I still call it a fortune cookie?

Adrien Brody. I've finally decided that he is an attractive man.

No comments: